Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Goodbye my beloved Gong Gong :(

I wont forget those were the days when Gong Gong asked us wat we wanna have for breakfast when he was staying at our place....at times I felt irritated when Gong Gong must wake up so early to get us breakfast...

I wont forget those were the days how I looked for gong gong when I was terribly sick and gong gong will wake my parents up....

I wont forget those were the days when gong gong knew we love to eat Muay Chi and bought lotsa for us from the Pasar Malam Market....

I wont forget those were the days he gave us allowance so that we have $ to get the things we wanna buy or eat....even during lantern festival he will give us $ to buy lovely lanterns...

Most vividly is when how gong gong keep wanting me to sing for him the JI GONG song when I was a very young little girl....after singing he will laugh.

The memories are still there and sad to say Gong Gong is not able to attend my wedding. Gong Gong I thought u can still hold on there though I know u are weak these few months....
Nonetheless Gong Gong I am always proud of u, how u cycled from one place to another, with ur skinny size, you are still able to carry those heavy sacks of rice and how you persists and continue with the rice business until the day you decided to let go and let your sons to continue with the business.

We are proud of you and finally u can meet Ah Ma in heaven:)

Gong Gong We Love U and U Rest in Peace.

Luv Mrs Tootsie

No comments: