Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Preps

Gosh, in a blink of eye, its now 5 months to my wedding. I cant believe it.

In fact, I should be working on something right now, and that's the collection of wedding cards from our Hotel. Reason being, I heard that during the ghost month festival (Aug 20th to Sept 20th), its best not to buy or get things from the vendor that concerns our wedding. So when Darling Tootsie is back, we shall work on the number of wedding cards we need, and get the cards from the hotel since we've already know the colour of the card we want. After 20th Sept or late Sept, we shall then send the cards for printing at my relatives printing company. (Takes another 2 weeks for printing)...after the confirmed guests list that we are going to work on it in early Aug.

So in early Oct, we should be sitting down together, to pen down the invited guests' names on the card:) with the help of my daddy for helping us to write the chinese name:) Thanks Daddy!

In early Nov, its time to send out the invites esp those using snail mails :) Hope my plan falls in place without any delay.

My wish now is to settle our guest lists...cuz I feel that this part is the real big headache and stressful job because I am someone who likes prompt reply and dislike ppl giving me tentative answers! Too bad...I gona face it!

Keeping my fingers crossed...I wish for a wedding planner....

Stressed Mrs Tootsie.

No comments: