Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Its a loss...in the music scene.

Personally for me, I am not a fan of him...however I knew he is a sensation in the music entertainment circle. After watching a few clips of him last time, I was fascinated by his moonwalk dance. And I remembered when I was young I played a video game of him before from the sega video game machine:)

Though I still cannot accept the fact that he went to bleach his face and the plastic surgery that has done to his face...which turned out to be a failure now...I will still salute him for his music talent! Salute MJ!

Apart from MJ famous moonwalk dance, this is the one and only song which inspires me whenever I hear it :)





http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michael-jackson-the-king-of-pop-dies-at-age-50/24346?nc



No comments: