Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The time has come!

Yes rumours, speculations, and as expected my co has been acquired.
So was it a bad or good news to me?? Honestly speaking, my mood is neutral be it whether my co is now being acquired by the world's leading co in the industry that I am working at, with a workforce of 95000 employees. I am very practical right now. $ is my top priority. I just hope my bonus will be better as years goes by...but still my mood is really very neutral. Maybe I am sick of what I am doing now...having been in the logistics line for more than 6 years starting from my first job in a SME to MNC. I will still continue with what I am doing becuz I have still got lotsa things to take into consideration:)

I still want to work though, but I have not find that ray of light that makes me look forward to going to work everyday. Maybe I just have not plucked up the courage and confidence to do something that I want. I am still searching.....

You readers...dont tell me ur work right now is of ur interest? Afterall in this fast growing country with such a high standard of living, $ to us is our top priority.

Well, currently I still feel abit stressed over the new sys that I am using, but I seem to have changed. Thanks to darling. U have made me ponder and changed my mentality of what is being responsible. I will be responsible in what I do, BUT I will not be overly responsible. Right now I am having a "take it easy" attitude. I just want to feel relaxed. This will go on for my well being :) Becuz work is always secondary to me. Cheers!

No comments: