Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our 3rd step towards our wedding prep ...almost completed

Yeap darling! Dont grumble! Firstly I think I am blessed...though my darling or should I say most guys, are such a last min person, I am glad I have found a very compromising partner :) Yes our 3rd step that is finding our videographer and photographer is almost completed. We have chosen them and more or less by this weekend we will be signing the contract with the photographer:) and both of us love his photos! By then I have to say...we can rest le. Yeah!

Yes I know darling is tired..so do I esp when I am already so stressed at work. As I am afraid he will be getting busier at work, So I really plan well ahead in order to avoid the coming days or months when Mr Tootsie is going to get busy at work. Seriously speaking, esp for my own wedding, I like to get my partner involved. Even if your partner is rich, throw u a sum of money, and you do it either yourself or with the company of your good friends, then I am sorry to say I am not that kind of person. This wedding prep will be worthless to me then even if I can have money to spend on anything I like for my wedding.

So this is it!!! Looking forward to get a good deal with our photographer :) Hoping he is available on my big day.

Cheers Mrs Tootsie

Mr Tootsie: I will follow you.. the weddings is about you :) To be a happy bride.

No comments: