Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Wedding Venue

Finally we felt quite relaxed after confirming on 31 July 08 with the Manager of Pan Pacific Hotel to hold our wedding next year. We spent almost 2hrs at the lounge negotiating as many complimentary perks. Overall we were pleased with the perks we have negotiated :)

Upon which , we met Mr Tootsie's buddy Mr T and his Indonesian wife Mrs T. Its been quite a while since I last saw them during their wedding last yr. But the most unforgettable and special thing abt this couple of Mr Tootsies' is that Mrs T is born in the same yr, mm, dd as me! :)
I really like this couple as they are very humble and generous even though they are wealthy. No wonder Mr Tootsie wouldn't blink an eye when giving them a big ang bao for their wedding.

To Mr T, though you will be away to venture on your design business in Shenzhen for 6 mths and will staying there for good with Mrs T, we thank you in advance for coming back to SG for our big day. Not to forget ARA, my good fren cum colleague from Mexico whom I met during my 4 mths business trip in Switzerland...I thank you also for coming to Singapore to share our joy! Both Mr and Mrs Tootsies feel so honoured! :)

No comments: