Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pictures taken during our Anni

Sorry guys....I must admit that I am getting lazy to blog and will only feel like blogging when I have the mood..just like now :)

As promised in my previous entry on "Clovey my carebear", I talked about our Anniversary Dinner at Labrador Park. Yeap the dinner there was rather a surprise to me. At times Mr Tootsie just like to spring surprises.

So we had our dinner at this restaurant - Villa Seafood Galleria. As it's opening hrs is from 6pm and we were early, we took some pictures of the surrounding.


Well, thumbs up for the nice surroundings...not exactly amazing but its peaceful :) minus the MOSQUITOES that fed on my legs!!! arrggg ....

As for the restaurant, both Mr Tootsie and myself find that the food is nice though esp the Drunkard Prawns and Beef Steak...Yum Yum..however a THUMBS DOWN for their service:


1) The waitress fail to change the plates and utensils often.

2) We ordered a Sea Bass, waited for quite some time and when we asked for our fish, we were told that there's no more sea bass and the waitress had the cheek to tell us that they have changed the fish to Cod Fish.

I was so pissed off that I actually told off the waitress, why did they change our order without telling us. We cancelled that dish of course, and its a good excuse for us too keke....as we felt so full from the yummy 300gms of drunkard prawns, fried scallops, beef steak and soup. We ordered a bowl of dessert before we end our dinner :) Dessert is nice too !!

Labrador - That's where we had our dinner




Daylight: Nice pool outside where you can hold your ROM too :)



That's the restaurant where we had our dinner



We saw 1 bentley and ferrari both with the number plate 11



Upstairs...Moon Ladder at Labrador

That's the cosy area facing the sea at Moon Ladder

Did Darling booked the whole restaurant??


Yum Yum 300gms of Drunkard Prawns



Juicy, Tender Beef Steak


Night: That's the night scene of the pool :) Cool

Have you explore Labrador Park Yet ?

Cheers,

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: