Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Preparation for wedding

My first wedding prep is to start on facial. Was looking at one of the packages offered by a beauty salon. A facial package is not cheap afterall, plus products everything, I will need to spend about $2k plus....




Just recently I have already spent almost $2k on my 1yr yoga package. Yes partly becuz of the wedding but the yoga package is more for my wellness. I should stop being a couch potato. And dont be surprised....Mr Tootsie is addicted to yoga so much so that he also extend his package to a 1yr package.


Was msn-ing with Darling Tootsie on our wedding preps ...




Darling Tootsie =>says (11:58 PM):
dun worry i will pay for everything



Darling Tootsie => says (11:58 PM):
juz make sure u'r a happy n beautiful bride





I was exceptionally touched by the last sentence ...but I wont let my darling tootsie pay of course. He has spent alot on me.




Thank you darling!




Luv Mrs Tootsie




** More preps to come along and I must really thank Mr and Mrs PDA for their wedding tips too.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Wow Congrats to our 2 great buddies! Finally they decided to tie the knot! We are looking forward to their wedding...

Love always,
Mr & Mrs Pda