Sunday, September 30, 2007

While waiting for Darling to bring me to see fish....

........I was surfing some blogs and never fail, I will go to Tammi's blog cuz her blog is basically simple and not so long winded you know....*yawn*

Looking at her blog dated 29 Sept 07, she was commenting on some gal's bf who dont have the patience to wait for their gf while they are trying the clothes.

From Tammi: I pray hard tt one day ur gf finds some who is willing to wait patiently for her outside the fitting room. Someone who is willing to take a longer look at wat she is trying on just for him. Someone who will tells her nicely tt she wld prob like to look for a better one somewhere.

YES! PLS SEE THAT I'M PRAYING DAMN HARD FOR THIS DAY TO COME! I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THIS GOOD NEWS!

MAY GOD "BLESS" u.

To Tammi: I am blessed that my Darling is one who will give me comments while waiting patiently outside the dressing room.

To Mr Tootsie, love u. Muacks!

No comments: