Monday, September 24, 2007

Forced to blog

so here I am.. forced to blog by the complain queen. She say I never blog for very long. hmm..

This few weeks my darling have been spending a lot of time with me at home. Nope, not to save money but cos my dad is overseas so my mum is alone at home. So as a filial son like myself I decided to stay home more to accompany my mum. I'm glad my darling is understanding to accompany her as well. We went marketing in the morning and buy back some stuff to cook. She cook bittergourd with eggs and I cook steam fish. So I ask my mum how was the bittergourd and she said 'ok lor'. From that tone I know something wrong. haha.. I think my mum trying not to demoralise us so later she say a bit raw. haha.. and for my fish.. haha.. I din wash the inside properly and so it stinks.

Yesterday was also my best friend solemnisation. I went early to help so I woke up at 7.30am!!! he held it at his function room at his condo. It was a very small and private event. Just his best friends around. I think that is enough. For me I think a wedding dinner is for the couple to suffer while people come and enjoy which I think is stupid. Im not one who likes to show off either so I can do without dinner. It would be better spent on the honeymoon and the renovation of the house. He will have his dinner here next month and also later in Nov in jakarta.

Mrs Tootsie: Who say I complain...its ur punishment for forgetting the userid to our blog.Hmph! See if you dare not to forget to frequent our blog anot.

No comments: