Monday, July 26, 2010

How time flies

....I am now in week 35th of the pregnancy stage, coming to week 36th. However upon visiting the gynae last Saturday for some discomfort in my tummy on Friday, my gynae checked that my cervix has softened and this could lead to preterm labour. In order to prevent that, and hopes that my precious little angel will be born on the full term of 37th week, my gynae has given me a 8 days hospitalisation leave to bed rest at home beginning today.

I wasn't totally on bed as I feel so bored and cant do anything. Luckily Darling Tootsie brought me to my aunt's place that Sat nite to borrow some HK drama dvds to kill my boredom for the next 8 days at home. From Mon to Wed, I will be spending these 3 days at my own house, without the company of Darling Tootsie :( Kinda miss his hugs and smell hehehe but well its a good family bonding too with my own family :) And I am sure Darling Tootsie can enjoy his sleep without me disturbing him in the middle of the nite to pour water for me. Would really want to get up and pour water for myself, but during this last stage, I really have difficulty getting up from the bed with my big stomach.Nonetheless I really appreciate my hubby's tender loving care during these 9 months of my pregnancy.

Hope my little precious will stay in my womb for the next 2 weeks until the full term, hmmm who knows he might want to celebrate birthday with his Daddy together :D

Luv

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: