Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Thoughts towards the whole wedding prep :)

Oh yeah, as time draws nearer to 6th Dec, I cannot help but feel anxious with a tinge of excitement.
For someone who thought that wedding was just a ceremony, I never knew that it can reveal so much more. And this wedding preparation has made me seen through the true colours of some of our friends. That goes the same for our parents. They have learnt something :)

There's this friend of mine whom I only know her for 2 years through Darling Tootsie and that's Nana Darling.

Thank YOU, NANA for always lighting up my life this year. Your cheerful and happy disposition rubs off on me all the time. You have really helped us alot in this wedding preparation no matter how busy you are:) and also a BIG Thank YOU to my Aunt F. You are unlike those typical singaporeans who are so money conscious cause' in their mind every little cents count. As for YOU, you simple ensure that the little page boy and girl are dressed in their most perfect attire for our evening, irregardless of how expensive the dresses are. Hugs to my Aunt F.

And to my other friends like Ms P, N, K and G, Thank you to YOU!!!

For understanding what I am going through and going that extra mile for me esp Ms K and G :)
Thank you Ms P for organising the girls' party.

There's this one more person whom I will not forget to thank and thats my hubby to be whom we will be walking down the aisle together. You are the Best!!! Giving me support in whatever I want to do, encourangment and a good companion. This wedding preps I have seen the good sides of you though at times you are just lazy * tickles *

Oh my!!! Oh my!!! Its exactly 17 days from now! I see the big picture. I look beyond the wedding on the 6th Dec.

See you guys!

Cheers,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: