Monday, July 27, 2009

Loving U

Hey guys, recently Mrs Tootsie haven't been blogging cuz last Sunday I was down with a fever and diarrhoea. This started 2 hrs before I left for Langkawi with my two good friends! How can I be so " LUCKY "!!!! There goes my $475 ... however thinking back, $ can be earned back..what if I proceeded with the trip, with the continuous diarrhoea I have had, and the bodyache that I was suffering the whole of Sun...and what if I was detected the virus and had to be quarantined in some miserable places....I cant imagine that!

That Sun, Darling Tootsie took care of me, though he was sick too with sore throat and flu. I was really touched by Darling Tootsie tender loving care:)

Darling Tootsie I Love U MUACKssss...though at times everyone has their own flaws, nonetheless U are still the BEST in my EYE!

Muacks,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: