Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tampopo

My colleague just gave me a bun...I was like what's that...it looks like POA LO PAU..but I saw cream oozing outside... errr thats nt to my liking leh...Creams Eeewwww

It was a famous bun...what I heard from my colleague is that, this place called Tampopo @ Liang court only limit each person to buy 4 buns from them and they only make 40 buns during a certain timing. And so one of our sales colleague and the other purposely went there to queue and got a total of 8 Tampopo buns.

Verdict : As I have always hated creamy custard bun, but the Tampopo bun cream wass....wasss.....sooooooooooooooooo FRESH and the shiokness is the Ooozing cream...OYishii!!! Fyi...its a Japanese bun. How come all Japanese food taste so good...will I eat more during my honeymoon trip to Japan next yr?....mmmmmmmm

Cheers,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: