Saturday, June 9, 2007

Mrs Tootsie saw Ice Rain the first time :0

Woo..this was the first time I saw ice rain (well maybe I'm sua ku cuz it never happens in Singapore even if it is...I wasnt born into this world yet haha)...so it really looks beautiful when I look out from my apartment window. I cant imagine summer is coming and still there'll be ice rain. Isn't wonderful if it snows :0....hmmm snow..my fav.

But well another sad thing is...I gonna move out of this great place within a few hrs and stay in a hotel (with no fridge, no water flask...I cant imagine that). Luckily its only 10 days...and I'll back again to Trillen Apartmenthaus on the 18th June :) till the end of my stay in Basel HOORAY....reallz counting and Yeap hoping also that Mr Tootsie can secure a seat and fly here.

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Mr Tootsie, jia you and fly your way to meet Mrs Tootsie. can sense that she misses u lots.. hahalolz.. then you all can pda all you want in a foreign country.

love from Mrs PDA

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

Miss TOOT, its not called ice rain.. its call hail la! AIYOHHHHH!

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

ya la ya la Mr Tootsie..." Li kiang lar" in hokkien...this thing can dont blog here anot...so paiseh.